Position: Executive Assistant/Account Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant/Account Coordinator
REPORTS TO: CEO & President
POSITION TYPE: Non-Exempt
COMPENSATION: DOE – Bi-weekly paycheck + Medical Benefits (Medial, Dental, Vision), 401(k)
YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU…
- Are a spirited trailblazer who likes to get stuff done, because that’s what our team is all about it.
- Are highly organized and can find a solution to any problem.
JOB PURPOSE: Provide administrative and marketing support to the CEO & President and the accounts team.
ESSENTIALS DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate meetings and appointments on behalf of the CEO
- Manage the CEO’s calendar – understand the different time zones; i.e. Pacific Time versus Eastern Time versus Central Time, etc.
- Assemble and organize the CEO’s travel materials, when necessary
- Ensure that the CEO’s calendar is always up to date – update her team on availability via common calendars
- List and print out the CEO’s daily schedule, along with her daily to-do list
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building a media list on Cision
- Pitch writing
- Press release writing
- Pitch concepts research
- Updating media feedback documents
- Media contacts/influencer research
- Clipbooks creation
- Clip tracking/pulling (print, online, and broadcast)
Social Media Marketing
- Content calendar drafting
- Content creation
- Content scheduling
- Reporting and Analytics
- Blog writing
- Trend Research
- Social Media Community Engagement
- Pinterest content
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of BA in English, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field of study
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Highly organized, borderline obsessed with organization
- Must be have a high attention to detail
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret all forms of information
- Ability to write for a variety of media and audiences. Strong writing ability is a MUST!
- Must be team oriented but able to work independently on occasion
- Ability to multi-task and ability to meet deadlines
Bilingual is a plus
Ready to Join the Team?
© 2017 Marketing Maven
CONNECT WITH US